Cheap Linux reseller hosting is a wholesale business model that allows you to develop your own web hosting business partitioned at the Linux OS level with the least investment of money and time. Most reseller hosting providers prefer the Linux operating system because it offers better performance, unmatched uptime, faster website speeds, built-in security and a top-notch user interface. Plus, each cheap Linux reseller hosting provider allows you to clutch the perfect reseller hosting plan to kickstart your web hosting business at the most feasible price.
If you are a developer, web designer or a third-party organization looking to offer your clients more web hosting products and services, cheap Linux reseller hosting is where you need to start. With cheap Linux reseller hosting, your new web hosting business gets the assurance of acquiring the best features and tools, enterprise-grade infrastructure, and improved security. This will ensure that your end customers get seamless and uninterrupted website performance with fully upgraded server hardware and round-the-clock support.
At HostAdvice, we thought it would be a herculean task to find a cheap reseller hosting provider on your own. Because of this, our hosting experts did the hard work for you and searched the web hosting industry to discover the top 6 cheap Linux reseller hosting providers. Each hosting provider’s reseller package was bought, tested and reviewed with our rating parameters to bring you this detailed review.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting Providers
- Ensure the host offers cost-effective and feasible reseller hosting prices.
- Make sure they have multiple server locations that cover your client’s preferences.
- Choose a reseller hosting provider that offers free WHMCS and WHM/cPanel on all plans.
- Ensure the host offers 100% white-label hosting and private nameservers.
- The host must offer reseller hosting based on the Linux operating system.
Our Top 6 Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting Providers (Bought and Tested)
Hostarmada offers a stable hosting environment with a small number of customers allocated per server. They also offer blazingly fast website speeds with LiteSpeed web server & LS cache plugin, which guarantees easy integration with open source platforms. We like that they offer managed Linux reseller hosting packages with FREE White-Label & Personal Nameservers to customize your own logo on your client’s cPanel and webmail.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
Hostarmada guarantees the security of your client’s website with amazing security features like DDoS protection & IP based firewall, which prevents DDoS attacks and blocks blacklisted IP addresses. You will also get a malware detection & cleanup tool to detect and clean malware automatically free of charge. They also offer 9 data centers within the reach of your client’s website visitors.
Hostarmada allows unlimited control and easy management of your clients with WHM access and brandable cPanel accounts. You will also enjoy fast website loading speed & high I/O speed for your cPanel accounts powered by native SSD storage units. Each Linux reseller hosting plan also comes with prepare-for-launch features that guarantee easy application installation and upgrade.
Features (4.9): HostArmada’s cheap Linux reseller hosting packages are powered with reliable cloud servers on a sophisticated infrastructure. You will get features like free white label, unlimited email accounts, Malware detection & cleanup, LiteSpeed enterprise web server, Free daily backups, unlimited websites, DDoS protection, web application firewall protection, CloudLinux OS and more.
Reliability (5.0): Their cloud SSD technology guarantees optimal 99.9% uptime and no hardware failures.
User-Friendly (5.0): They offer fast, scalable and secure white-labeled Linux reseller hosting to build a successful web hosting business.
Support (5.0): You will get human-powered technical support to assist you with website transfers, module installations and other website-related issues.
Pricing (4.9): HostArmada offers brand new Linux reseller hosting plans to start, extend and become a giant in the web hosting industry as a reseller. Here is a breakdown of HostArmada’s cheap Linux Reseller hosting plans and their specifications:
- Sitedust: $19.09/month – 10 website transfers, 50 cPanel Accounts, 3 TB Bandwidth, 50 GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $25.45/month.
- Protoseller: $25.47/month – 20 website transfers, 60 cPanel Accounts, 6 TB Bandwidth, 80 GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $33.95/month.
- Web Giant: $31.84/month – Unlimited website transfers, 110 cPanel Accounts, 9 TB Bandwidth, 110 GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $42.45/month.
- Site Nova: $44.59/month – 200 cPanel Accounts, 12 TB Bandwidth, 200 GB SSD Storage, unlimited website transfer, 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM per cPanel account. Renews at $59.45/month.
- Free daily backups
- Free Litespeed enterprise web server
- Managed reseller hosting with free white-label
- Excellent customer support
- Best-in-class native SSD storage
- There is no free WHMCS on the lowest plans.
Verpex is among the leading hosting providers that offer the cheapest starting prices on their reseller hosting packages which allow you to start your web hosting business on a feasible budget. They promise to handle the technical side of your hosting business while you focus on finding clients that want your rebranded products and services. We like that they offer fully managed white-label hosting without any restrictions but they don’t offer a free WHMCS automation tool.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Since Verpex does not offer free WHMCS, they allow you to purchase the license from the developer and configure it using the Verpex WHM reseller details to automate billing and provide customer support to your clients.
Each cheap Linux reseller hosting plan offers NVMe SSD storage which guarantees fast and efficient data transfer between servers and storage systems. This allows the end user to experience faster website loading times and ultra-low latency servers.
You will also get Whitelabel servers allowing you to rebrand and customize the allocated cPanel accounts with your logo via the WHM/cPanel dashboard. Plus, each server is powered by a LiteSpeed webserver with multiple data server locations available in 5 continents globally. This is made possible as Verpex runs its servers on top of reliable cloud hosting providers like Linode, DigitalOcean, LeaseWeb, Vultr, and OVH.
Features (4.8): Verpex offers cheap Linux reseller hosting plans with CloudLinux OS preferred to partition your server. You will get features like a WHM control panel, LiteSpeed web server, Jetbackup backups, Custom Nameservers, Imunify360, Free SSL Certificates, Softaculous Auto-Installers, Malware protection, Free migrations, Anycast DNS, Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited databases, Unlimited custom email accounts and more.
Reliability (4.9): Verpex offers fully managed Whitelabel servers with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a fully managed hosting environment without downtime or hiccups.
User-Friendly (4.9): Verpex allows you to buy reseller hosting packages, and resell to your clients with access to control everything on your client side, including disk space and other features like WHMCS.
Support (4.9): With a 99.95% Support Case Resolution, you will get helpful 24/7/365 reseller hosting support via live chat and phone calls.
Pricing (4.8): Every cheap Linux reseller hosting plan comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee. Here is a breakdown of Verpex’s cheap reseller hosting package and its renewal costs:
- Start-up Reseller: $1.80 for the first month - 50GB SSD Disk Space, 15 cPanel accounts, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel, and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $18/month.
- Pro Reseller: $2.99 for the first month – 250GB SSD Disk Space, 50 cPanel accounts, 2GB LVE RAM per cPanel and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $29.99/month.
- Ultimate Reseller: $5.99 for the first month – Unlimited SSD Disk Space, 50 cPanel accounts, 4GB LVE RAM per cPanel and 2vCPU per cPanel. Renews at $59.99/month.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain registration/transfer
- NVMe SSD storage technology
- 99.95% Support Case Resolution
- Global data center infrastructure located in 5 continents
- The renewal cost is quite expensive.
Chemicloud allows you to choose storage optimized or account optimized reseller packages, install WHMCS or Blesta, depending on your preferred plan and input some basic configuration to start reselling without coding. Each reseller hosting plan is affordable and powered with high-speed cloud infrastructure, which allows you to start earning money with your own web hosting business. We like that they offer 100% white-labeled hosting allowing you to offer hosting services to your clients under your brand name.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 5.0
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
With Chemicloud, you can install WHMCS in one click, automating your web hosting business tasks like sending invoices and collecting payments to save time. This means WHMCS will make it easy for you to grow and scale your business effortlessly and have enough time to market it. Each reseller hosting plan is bundled with WHM/cPanel and has an intuitive dashboard for easy hosting management.
Chemicloud offers the best server locations for your clients, with up to 7 data center locations available across the globe. This will ensure that your client websites experience fast website loading times with fast NVMe SSD, impacting data transfer speed between the server and website requests from any location. Their servers are also powered with LiteSpeed web server and a reliable cloud platform that ensures your website information is distributed across redundant servers.
Features (5.0): Chemicloud offers a free domain reseller account whenever you buy any of their cheap Linux reseller hosting plans. You will get Imunify360 Security, Advanced Firewall, Malware detection and removal, WHMCS or Blesta, Private nameservers, Free SSL Certificates, Reliable Email service, Free domain registration, Free Daily Backups, CloudLinux OS, LiteSpeed Cache, HTTP/3, Memcached, GZIP Compression and more.
Reliability (5.0): They allow you to take advantage of a high-performance network server with fast connectivity and low latency.
User-Friendly (5.0): Chemicloud offers complete control of all aspects of your business while they stay behind the curtain to handle server management and maintenance.
Support (5.0): As a Chemicloud reseller hosting customer, you can contact customer support experts for help via live chat/ticket.
Pricing (4.9): Chemicloud offers fast and secured Cloud infrastructure and all the tools you need to start reselling their web hosting services and products. Here is a breakdown of Chemicloud’s cheap Linux reseller hosting plans and their specifications:
- Kickstart: $22.46/month – Unlimited websites, 30 GB NVMe Storage, 3 TB Bandwidth and 60 cPanel Accounts. Renews at $29.95/month.
- Grow: $29.96/month – Unlimited websites, 60 GB NVMe Storage, 6 TB Bandwidth and 90 cPanel Accounts. Renews at $39.95/month.
- Expand: $41.21/month – Unlimited websites, 80 GB NVMe Storage, 9 TB Bandwidth and 140 cPanel Accounts. Renews at $54.95/month.
- Established: $52.46/month – Unlimited websites, 100 GB NVMe Storage, 12 TB Bandwidth and 200 cPanel Accounts. Renews at $69.95/month.
The above Linux reseller hosting plans are cPanel accounts optimized which means you will get more cPanel accounts. They also offer storage optimized plans with more NVMe storage and less cPanel accounts at the same prices.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Safe and secure redundant cloud servers
- Hassle-free website migration
- Fast NVMe SSD storage
- 100% white label hosting and private nameservers
- Powered by CloudLinux OS
- Only the Blesta automation tool is available for free on Kickstart and Grow reseller hosting plans.
A2 hosting allows you to be in complete control of your own web hosting business by reselling while labeled products to your clients, customizing your own plan, and managing your customers to earn more money. Each cheap Linux reseller hosting plan comes with a WHMCS automation tool except the kickstart plan, which comes with only Blesta. We like that they still offer an automation tool on their lowest plan compared to other cheap Linux reseller hosting providers.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
With up to 20x faster turbo servers, your client’s websites will experience better SEO rankings, higher conversation rates and low bounce rates. You will also get a LiteSpeed web server which guarantees 2x to 5x faster page load performance and more bandwidth handling than Apache and NGINX. Whenever you buy any of their cheap Linux reseller hosting packages, you will have access to WHM/cPanel control panels for easy hosting management.
Their Reseller hosting packages are also fully white labeled, allowing you to customize your customer’s cPanel accounts, billing software and nameservers to match your hosting business identity. Each reseller hosting package also comes with complete server management, including resource upgrades, server maintenance, security, malware scanning, and more. Their cheap Linux reseller hosting plans are also built to scale as you grow, which means your server resources will be easily ramped up to meet your client’s increasing demand.
Features (4.7): A2 hosting’s Linux reseller hosting plans are hosted on the fastest cutting-edge technology in the web hosting industry. You will get features like Free Cloudflare CDN, Anycast DNS, Free site migration, 1-Click Site Security Hardening, Easy Plugin, Reinforced DDoS Protection, CloudLinux OS, WordPress Toolkit, Server Rewind Backups, WHMCS or Blesta, white-label nameservers, WHM & cPanel, Free SSL certificate, Free DNS Management, Theme Sets Management and more.
Reliability (4.7): A2 hosting offers a 99.9% uptime commitment with ultra-reliable servers.
User-Friendly (4.7): You will get free billing software whenever you buy any of their Linux reseller hosting packages.
Support (4.7): Their Guru crew support is on standby to respond to your queries, problems and other issues related to your reseller hosting account. You can reach their knowledgeable support via Live chat and phone.
Pricing (4.6): A2 hosting allows you to try their standard reseller hosting package with a risk-free 90-day money-back guarantee. Here is a breakdown of A2 hosting’s cheap Linux reseller hosting packages and renewal costs:
- Kickstart: $18.99/month – 600 GB transfer, 40 client accounts, 60 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $34.99/month.
- Launch: $24.99/month – 1000 GB transfer, 60 client accounts, 100 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $49.99/month.
- Grow: $34.99/month -, 1700 GB transfer, 100 client accounts, 170 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $69.99/month.
- Scale: $44.99/month – 2700 GB transfer, 150 client accounts, 270 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2 CPU cores and 2 GB RAM per cPanel user. Renews at $79.99/month.
A2 hosting also offer a more expensive turbo reseller hosting plans with prices between $24.99 to $52.99/month.
- 20x faster turbo servers
- Free eNom Domain Reseller Account
- Fully White-Labeled/Unbranded Control Panel
- Free Blesta or WHMCS Client Billing & Management System
- CloudLinux OS
- Free Custom Nameservers (Upon Request)
- Cheap prices when you commit long-term.
- Free domain registration is not available.
StableHost might not be the cheapest Linux reseller hosting provider available on the market, but coupled with its feature-rich plans and top-tier customer support, it offers excellent value for money that many hosting enthusiasts appreciate. So, if you’re looking for something a bit more powerful with a great customer support system, then StableHost is what you need.
- Overall Score: 4.3
- Pricing: 4.1
- Features: 4.2
- Performance: 4.3
- Support: 4.5
- User Friendly: 4.3
Pricing: StableHost offers three reseller hosting plans, with the entry-level one starting at $9.12/month. For $9.12/month, you’ll get 20GB of storage and the ability to host up to 10 clients.
Features: As we mentioned, StableHost offers feature-packed plans, which include features like the Softaculous one-click installer, 24/7 server monitoring, SSH access, SSD drives, an online web builder, free SSL, cPanel, LiteSpeed servers, R1Soft backups, virus/spam filtering, Webalizer, Analog & Awstats, and more.
Performance: You’ll get an excellent uptime guarantee of 99.99% with StableHost, along with top-notch performance and fast loading speeds with StableHost. The provider uses fast-paced SSD storage and LiteSpeed PHP Caching to give you great performance, no matter where you’re at.
Support: StableHost has Level 3 technicians on its roster, available 24/7 to help you with any issues or questions you’re having. You can reach them via live chat, email, phone, and a ticketing system, and you’ll get a response within 20 minutes on average. You can also look for answers yourself via StableHost’s knowledge base.
User Friendly: StableHost will provide you with the cPanel control panel, which is the go-to control panel for Linux-based web hosting. You can also build websites with its drag-and-drop website builder and install apps via the Softaculous 1-click installer.
Pros & Cons
- Customer support teams with Level 3 technicians and 20-minute average response times.
- 24/7 customer support via various channels.
- A 45-day money-back guarantee and a 99.99% uptime.
- Only the more expensive plans include premium features (but even without them, you’ll get excellent reseller hosting).
Interserver provides instant account setup, management and complete control of your reseller hosting account with an easy-to-use web-based manager. You will also get proactive backups to secure your client’s website data in case of unforeseen circumstances. We like that each reseller account will enjoy all the features of their standard web hosting.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Features: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.4
- Support: 4.3
- Pricing: 4.5
Each of their cheap Linux reseller hosting plans is powered with Blazing fast MySQL servers on Intel Solid State Drives. You will also get their in-house Intershield security solution guaranteed to block web attacks before they start. Plus, they also offer Inter-insurance included for free to clean up compromised, hacked or exploited accounts.
Features (4.4): You will get proactive daily backups, SitePad Website Builder, Global Content Caching, SSD Caching Servers, Direct Admin control panel, free migration service, Unlimited Data Transfer, Cloud Linux OS, 10GB Cisco Network, Free Cloudflare CDN, Free SSL certificate, Inter-insurance, Inter-proxy caching, Intershield security, Unlimited Email Accounts and more.
Reliability (4.4): Their servers are optimized to provide 100% power uptime and 99.9% network uptime.
User-Friendly (4.4): They use only 50% of their server capacity to support the growth of your client’s websites without experiencing performance issues.
Support (4.3): Their dedicated technical support team is available via live chat to help you resolve any questions or issues your clients might have.
Pricing (4.5): With Interserver, you will get unlimited accounts to separate your websites and clients for improved security and performance. Here is a breakdown of Interserver’s cheap Linux Reseller hosting plans:
- RS One: $19.95/month – 80GB disk space, 500GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Two: $29.95/month – 120GB disk space, 700GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Three: $39.95/month – 160GB disk space, 1000GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Four: $49.95/month – 200GB disk space, 1300GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- RS Five: $69.95/month – 280GB disk space, 2000GB monthly bandwidth, and unlimited accounts.
- Unlimited account reseller web hosting
- Instant account setup and easy management
- Premium hardware is used on all machines
- No setup fees
- Access to all standard web hosting features
- There is no free domain registration
Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting Providers – Final Recommendation
Most of the cheap Linux reseller hosting plans are affordable and cheap for new resellers to start their own web hosting company. It is important to note that you are required to research and understand your business goals to satisfy your customer’s expectations with better website performance.
Before choosing any plan, make sure the host will support you with all the tools you need to successfully manage and customize your own plans, rebrand cPanel with your own logo as well as billing, and order management.
We like that our top 6 cheap Linux reseller hosting providers will handle server management and other maintenance tasks so you can focus on marketing your customized plans to your clients with complete control of your hosting account. The cheap Linux reseller hosting providers will provide white-labeled products, custom nameservers and a WHMCS automation tool to ease the control and management of your web hosting business.
If you are looking for a cheap Linux reseller hosting plan, you can find one that fits your budget and your client’s needs among our top 6 cheap Linux hosting providers. Verpex offers the best starting prices, A2 hosting offers 20x faster turbo for improved website loading times, and Resellerclub offers dedicated reseller hosting support.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
As a reseller, your hosting provider will handle the technical backend IT environment of the servers allocated to you as well as other application updates. This means you will run your own web hosting company without dealing with complex server management and maintenance. Our hosting experts have done the hard work using our ranking parameters and factors below to bring you the top 6 cheap Linux reseller hosting providers.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews 30%
- Performance and reliability 10%
- Types of hosting offered 5%
- Customer support 10%
- Site speed 8%
- Bandwidth and storage 3%
- Traffic volume 4%
- Scaling potential 4%
- Features included 10%
- Ease of use 4%
- Starting price 4%
- Money back guarantee 3%
- Other factors 5%
At HostAdvice, we picked the top 6 cheap reseller hosting providers after careful research and overview. This was made possible due to our resolve to continually update our review methodologies to recommend hosting providers that meet our requirements. We also used our ranking factors which have been assigned specific percentages to rate the performance and reliability of some web hosting providers.
What is Linux Reseller Hosting, and who is it for?
Linux reseller hosting is a web hosting solution offered by web hosting providers where you buy server resources in order to resell them to your customers based on the Linux OS platform. It is recommended for developers, designers and third-party organizations who are interested in starting a web hosting company to earn more money and offer everything their client needs to power their website in one place. You are required as a reseller to customize plans as you wish, automate billings & orders and provide technical support to your clients.
To achieve optimum success as a reseller, you need to understand what it entails and the kind of package you need to provide the needed support to your clients. You can find out more when you have a business goal, the number of clients you have, the type of websites they want to deploy on the servers and more. Knowing all of this and having essential experiences as a webmaster with basic knowledge about hosting and programming will make it easy to respond to your client queries.
It is crucial that you choose a reliable reseller hosting provider that will give your web hosting brand a solid foundation and maintain your reputation in the minds of your customers.
What is the difference between Linux and Windows Reseller Hosting?
Linux reseller hosting allows you to host your clients and start your own web hosting business based on Linux operating system, while Windows reseller hosting uses Windows operating system to partition their servers. This means the server will be partitioned at the OS level by the hosting provider using Linux or Windows operating system.
If you are just starting your web hosting business, Linux is a good option as it offers cheaper plans. In contrast, Windows require hosting providers to purchase a license, which will affect the final reseller hosting price. Also, Linux reseller hosting supports custom software, while Windows runs on Microsoft software. Linux works with the MySQL database, and Windows servers use the MSSQL database.
As far as this review is concerned, Linux reseller hosting is better and supports most programming languages. Unless your clients need to run specific Windows applications on their websites, Linux is the preferred choice in terms of price, performance and reliability.
Benefits of Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting
If you are just starting a new web hosting business as a reseller with a limited budget, cheap Linux reseller hosting is what you need to kickstart your earning potential without compromising on the quality of the service delivery. When you purchase any cheap Linux reseller hosting plan, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The hosting provider will handle the server management and maintenance.
- You will get a free white-label feature to rebrand the allocated web hosting products and services.
- Each reseller hosting provider will include WHM to customize the allocated plans.
- You will get a free automation tool like Blesta or WHMCS.
- The reseller hosting packages are cheap and affordable, so you can earn more than you paid.
- You can create more than enough cPanel accounts for each of your clients.
- Most Linux reseller hosting providers have a technical support team available round the clock to help you resolve your client’s questions.
- You might also get a domain reseller hosting account to resell domain extensions to your clients with some providers.
- Each Linux reseller hosting plan comes with all the features and tools you need to run a successful web hosting business.
How Much Does the Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting Plans Cost?
The cheap Linux reseller hosting plans are customized to allow you to earn more money as a reseller of white-labeled web hosting products. The average price for a cheap Linux reseller hosting plan is between $16 to $69.95 per month.
Some of the factors that affect the final price include the length of the contract, the WHMCS automation tool, the number of cPanel accounts and other allocated resources.
There is no perfect plan to start with unless you do proper research to find out what your clients need to run their websites successfully without downtime. It is your duty to share the resources allocated by the web host to your clients, and understanding what they need can help you determine which plan to choose. Investing below $100 is considered cheap since you are reselling at your own prices, so make sure you go for the highest plan with all the benefits and features of Linux reseller hosting.
Here’s what you can expect to pay with some of the cheap Linux reseller hosting providers:
- Verpex: $1.80 – $5.99 for the first month.
- Hostwinds: $10 for their white label reseller package/month
- Scala hosting: $14.95 – $29.95/month
- Resellerclub: $16.99 – $36.99/month
How Should you Choose your Cheap Linux Reseller Hosting Provider?
You risk losing your customers and possibly ending your business if you don’t have a specific plan for your web hosting business. When your business is well planned out, you can easily choose a provider and the right plan you need. It is essential that you consider the factors below before choosing your next host.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the reseller host offer an optimum uptime guarantee to keep your client’s websites running 24/7 without downtime?
- Will the host improve your client’s website loading speeds?
As a reseller, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than 99.9% uptime. This will ensure that your client’s websites are hosted on a reliable hosting infrastructure with fast NVMe or native SSD drives. It is important that you buy reseller hosting plans hosted on one of the fastest cutting-edge hardware in the industry. This will ensure your clients get the best website performance and maintain the quality of your web hosting business.
- Will the host offer all the essential tools and features you need to resell their web hosting services?
- Will they allow access to such features on all plans?
Before starting a web hosting business as a reseller, you must have knowledge of the important features that will assist you in getting the best out of a reseller hosting plan. Most hosting providers will offer free WHMCS, Blesta or other automation tools to allow you to handle billing and orders, but it might be restricted to the highest plan with some providers. Hence, check if there is free WHMCS available before choosing the reseller plan.
Also, each reseller hosting plan comes with the free white-label feature and private nameservers (on request). Other features to look out for include WHM/cPanel, domain reseller account, Unlimited email accounts, Cloudflare CDN, daily backups, Free SSL certificate, DDoS protection, malware scan and removal, 1-click installs, and Linux OS.
- Will you get a hassle-free money-back guarantee in case you change your mind?
Most hosting providers offer a 30 – 90 day money back guarantee to give you a lifeline in case a plan isn’t quite up to snuff. Also, the reseller host uses it to build customer trust and to help customers commit long term as well as stand out in the industry. Hence, make sure the host will refund your money if you satisfy their policies.
- When you get more clients and need more resources, does the host allow you to scale effortlessly to a higher plan or require you to message their customer support for a customized plan?
Most Linux reseller hosting providers will offer you more than 3 customized plans to choose from and also implore those who need more resources to contact their sales team for special plans on request. You need to ensure this option is available before choosing your next reseller host.
- Will the host back you up with technical support anytime you need help?
As a reseller, make sure the host will also back you up with technical assistance to setup your reseller hosting account. This will come in handy whenever your clients have hosting issues or questions that are beyond your technical knowledge or control. Also, ensure they are available round the clock via live chat, email, phone, social media and ticket systems.
- Does the host have positive feedback from previous users?
When choosing a cheap Linux reseller hosting provider, user feedback from previous users will convince you to trust your next provider. Hence, consider checking reviews from previous users to decide whether a reseller hosting provider is worth trying out or not.